10/10/12

Today

Me: (screaming) "Get Up!! HUSBAND! GET UP!"

Me: (hysterical) "WAKE THE FUCK UP! YOUR DAUGHTER IS STUCK IN THE FLOOR!! SHE IS IN. THE. FLOOR!"

Five minutes later, Husband appears... rubbing his eyes.

Me: "It's fine. I got her out."

Him: "Out? Out of what?"

Me: "The floor. She was stuck all the way up to her diaper. But I got her out."

Him (shaking his head): "What the Hell is the matter with our kids?"

I'm sure you can just imagine the ricidulous-ness that was me trying to maneuver my Girlfriend's fat thigh out of this vent hole...


While she screamed and Lovebug sang the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle theme song 100 times.

I get panicky when my zipper gets stuck... so seeing my daughter one leg in, one leg out of the FLOOR... forget it, I was sweating.

And when I gently pulled on my Girlfriend, and the floor pulled back... I was like... OMG deep breaths, deep breaths... butter, PAM, fire department, deep breaths.

But, all it actually took was a little squishing, and squeezing... and then POP... out she came... from the floor.

Wouldn't it be great if she were scared to fall back in??

Not a chance.

My (crazy) Girlfriend has pulled that vent out and stuck her leg in that hole no less than 15 times since I had to pry her out the first time.

Time for some duct tape.

On the vent.

Not the kid.

8 comments :

  1. Ouch.. at least it's a little hole?
    I'm not gonna lie, I laughed a little.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay... I'm laughing too. (Now)

      Delete
  2. lovebug would never have pulled that crap...hahaha. She is a feisty one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!! You have yourself a little pistol (a very cute one) on your hands!! It just blows my mind how children will turn right around and do something they screamed about just minutes before!!

    As always, love reading your stories!!

    xo
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha. ok but really not funny.

    i hot glue gunned our vent covers down because my son would NOT leave them alone. glue gun comes off with a little butter knife action when you need it to.

    just a friendly tip ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hot glue! Does it f up the hard wood?

      Delete
  5. Baha! This made me LOL. I mean, I know it must've been scary, but hi, funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know... after I was positive that the fire dept WASN'T coming, I laughed too.

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017