10/24/12

Sticky

Girlfriend got into the teeny, tiny, stickers.

Stickers so small that they are extremely difficult to grab with adult sized fingers.

They were everywhere... her sippy cup, her nose, in between her toes.

It took awhile, but I was able to get them all, that is, all but one...

That was stuck like glue... to her face.


Every time I went near her eye to try to pull her little bindi off, she freaked the eff out...

Like: "Mom. I'll pierce my face if I want to...What is your problem!?"

So, I left it... and she rocked it until it fell off in the bathtub...

NINE hours after she got it stuck there.

No big deal.

I mean... she just krazy glued a sticker to her face, she didn't like... get stuck in the floor or anything.



PSSTT... Don't forget to enter the Giveaway! Two Winners!

1 comment :

  1. Hahahaha, it's actually in a pretty trendy spot. Go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017