10/16/12

Soup.

This is the story of two kids... and lots of soup.

It was a good idea in theory....


But before I knew it...the soup was being thrown in all directions.

Sorry, no action shots.

I was ducking for cover.

I did manage to snag this shot of Lovebug taking Ladybug's soup away though...


And then this one of her handling it so well...


Alas, a minute later...she was over it.


And he was all...


No one got hurt. Or stuck in the floor.

In that regard, the soup was a success. And probably a little boring for all of you.

My apologies.

(The End.)

6 comments :

  1. I lol-ed.
    I thought you were going to tell me someone's toe got squished by soup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!! I really do love the captions you have given your daughter as she throws a tantrum! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too funny! Your posts always have me LOLing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know how it is with two... you gotta laugh or you'll cry!

      Delete
  4. "No soup for you" lol! Your posts are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is too cute! i love the commentary especially the no soup for you!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017