10/5/12

It's A Beautiful Day In Our Neighborhood

It is 80 degrees in the North East today... hello? It's October!

I just pulled my jeans out on Monday, and already I'm back in a sundress and flip flops!

Even though I am so ready for crisp fall air, apple pie, and pumpkin picking... the beautiful hot weather means the kids are outside playing their faces off... which means looooong naps.

I love you nap time, I do. I'd marry you if I could.

Anyway, this is what 80 degrees in October looks like at our house.


My mom and I found this cute hanging pumpkin man at a Tag Sale in Maine for $10... it also came with a Turkey and a Santa to sub out for the holidays.


I love that little pumpkin and would totally wear him around my neck Flava Flav style if I thought Husband would let me.

And this kid?


He's finally eating again!

After 5 days of being sick, we finally kicked that fever, and got him to eat something other than Popsicles.

Thank you 3 hours of fresh air (it has been raining here since... like... I don't know, Easter? Not really, but close).

Alright so whose coming over to help pick up the yard??

PS... A new reader found this in my archives... I forgot all about this post, but it still holds true today.

3 comments :

  1. The weather here (VA) has been just as warm. Some old lady said all passive aggressively to Natalie in the grocery store yesterday, "Where's your jacket? Gotta keep a jacket handy at all times" because she was dressed in shorts and a tee shirt. It was at least 80 degrees outside. Really irritated me.

    Glad you guys have been enjoying the weather! Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling pictures and what a beautiful family you have. It's been super warm here in California too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures, your kids are adorable!! and I love nap time too, its my favorite!!!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017