9/25/12

Can You Spare A Minute??



If you enjoy what you read here on Our Tiny Place, would you be so kind as to vote for us by clicking the link below??

It only takes two seconds, just click the banner below, and then click the owl on the left... that's it!

You're done and we love you that much more!!

Top Baby Blogs is a great site that ranks the best baby blogs by the number of votes they received, and we would be so grateful if you'd take the time to vote for us!

As always, a special thank you,  and chest bump to anyone out there that chooses to waste their Internet time here on Our Tiny Place!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

8 comments :

  1. PS Did you know you have captcha on? I've been asking folks that have it on just in case they didn't know about it. So yeah, it's awkward but ummm just in case I thought I would mention it. If you do want to turn it off I can show you a grea tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Picture me completely HORRIFIED at this news! I totally thought I got rid of that crap MONTHS AGO!!! Okay... clearly I know nothing about blogging... please please teach me how to get rid of it!!! I hate that thing and always just leave blogs that have it on!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whats a captcha!??! lol

    and now you are 8!!!! you deserve to be... I made the link my status the other day lol...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you and wish we could be best friends in real life. Mean it. (Too much?)

      Delete
  4. A bunch of people have said they read now! Woo hoo! You're the bestest :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017