8/14/12

Man Eater

Literally.



Alright... now before you get all crazy and ream me a new one about choking hazards... "the man," is one piece (no small parts to pop off)... and waaayyy too large to swallow.

Plus, I am obviously sitting right there taking her picture while she pretends the man is a pacifier.

Girlfriend is still nursing 3 times in a 24 hour period, but is doing semi-okay with the weaning process.

We are kind of at a stand still and I am honest to God scared to stop, for fear she will kick my ass.

The girl hits my head and tears off my clothes to nurse... she is obsesssssed.

So... on this particular day when she found, "the man," and decided she would crawl around eating him and not begging to nurse... I let her.

I know it's weird, but the whole feet sticking out of her mouth thing was killing me.

Seriously... kids are so weird.






No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017