8/16/12

Happy Birthday Dolly



I love every single thing about this picture of Ladybug.

From her diaper being juust a bit too big, to her little toes all curled up, to that I-just-woke-up-and- didn't-comb-my-mullet-yet hair.

She is so scrumptious and squeezable... all bright eyed and bushy tailed... I can't even stand her right now.

Actually... I am writing this while driving to Wal-Greens to get it printed out for my fridge.

Not really, because, hello... that'd be dangerous... but I just want to eat her face off in this picture.

Why, why, why do our babies get bigger??

Dontcha just wanna keep them small forever??

Happy Birthday baby girl; You are the daughter I always hoped for.

You are funny, and sweet.

You are beautiful, and feisty.

You know what you want, and you know how to get it.

At only one year old... you have no fear, and you are strong willed in everything that you do.

I am so proud to know you, love you, and call you my own.

You have my heart forever.


(PS... Yes, there will be 57 more updates about Ladybug turning 1... you might just want to by pass my blog for the next week or so if that kinda thing annoys you. Fair warning.)





Photobucket

4 comments :

  1. Happy happy happy happy birthday little one! Hope you all have an amazing day and get hopped up on sugar. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh happy happy birthday! Smash that cake! :) I hope momma is hanging in there too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! Happy birthday to your adorable little one! I'd love for you to come link up this post at the Mommy-Brain Mixer, which is happening right now! TONS of moms to meet and stories to read. :) http://two-in-diapers.blogspot.com/2012/08/mommy-brain-mixer-4.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm SO glad you linked up to the Mommy-Brain Mixer and I hope to see you again on Thursday! :)

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017