7/4/12

What's Up Canada?

***Edit: People somehow read this title and decided that we live in Canada. FYI... Our Tiny Place is in the good ol' U S of A!!!!!!!

I figure that pretty much zero Americans are going to be checking my blog this week... so, I am writing solely for my Canadian audience right now.

At least one or two have you have to be there, eh?

Alright... enough with the lames jokes.

It is America's birthday, so I am gonna hope that all of my American readers are drinking beer, eating hot dogs, and playing with explosives... but not all at the same time.

Here's hoping you are enjoying some beautiful weather, some good people, and that Proud To Be An American song on repeat... that shit gets me every time.


Our family started celebrating the 4th last Friday and will continue straight on through the weekend.

These kids will forever think that the 4th of July is a week long holiday extravaganza, full of multiple picnics, fireworks every night, and all the popsicles they can handle.

I am totally okay with that.


3 comments :

  1. I had no idea you're Canadian. If I knew that then I wouldn't have come to your blog today. I feel so unpatriotic. I'm going to go take a shower now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHA! I am so not Canadian, but this made me laugh out loud!! I edited to avoid other people think I am living north of the border, instead of just living in the North East!

      Delete
  2. P.S. Canada Day was the 1ST lmfao...so we were drinking, bbqing, and setting off fireworks too!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017