7/11/12

From The Mouths of Babes...

Lovebug: "Fritos and justins for all."

Me: "You mean freedom and justice for all."

Lovebug: "Nope, fritos and justins."

Well alright then. Who am I to say no to Fritos?
___________________________________________________

Lovebug: "Dad, you're the Man."
Me: "Hey, what about me?"
Lovebug: "You're the yady."
__________________________________________________
Lovebug yelled something completely unintelligable at me in a fit of rage.
Apparently pulling a young boy off the swing set for a bath is equivalent to ruining his life.
I couldn't make out ANY of the words... but I know for certain he ended with, "You Mr. Banana," while pointing his finger at me.
Me: "I don't know what you just said, but don't ever say it again."
Lovebug: "Okay. Sorry Mom."
Me: "What did you say?"
Lovebug: "I don't know. I called you Mr. Banana. And Mr. Banana is no fun."
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017