7/9/12

Days Like Today...

Make me want to squeeze my Husband until his head pops off.

I am just so thankful that he works so hard for our family, and allows me to stay home and raise our babies.

I am so lucky to live this life.

I am so fortunate to be able to enjoy cool, lazy summer mornings on the deck...

To watch my Dolls play together, fight together, sing together, laugh together... all day long.


Husband doesn't have some amazing, high paying job... so the fact that he makes it work, and let's me stay home with our Bugs is really such a gift to me.

I am so thankful.

I can't imagine missing a moment of this ... ever, ever, ever.


Home school it is.

Just kidding.


I may be sappy, but I'm not insane.


1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017