6/28/12

Sweet Summer Time...

These pictures remind me of my youth.


My mom used to put myself, my big brother, and cousins into one of these outdoor kid corrals and let us play all day at the beach.

I wish I had an 80's-esque picture to insert here.

Anyway, my mom found this amazing kid pen at a tag sale... I am pretty sure they don't even make them anymore.

So if you see one:

Grab it fast, hold it over your head, and yell, "GET BACK BITCHES! IT'S MINE!"

Or.. just pick it up and pay the lady.

Either way, you probably wont regret it, cause this thing is awesome...

As in... I got to clean out my car this morning while the kiddos played together quietly in the grass.

And no one ate any leaves or bugs.

A pretty perfect morning if you ask me.

4 comments :

  1. That thing is pretty sweet! And I think your mom was a genius for using it at the beach. I wish I had one...but you're right...they're probably few and far between. Adorable pics either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be absolutely perfect for the beach. Does Lovebug really stay in it and try not to escape?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this play yard! Any clue on where to buy a new one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I literally only see that at tag sales (or yard sales, depending on what part of the country you're in) if you see one GRAB IT! They are amazing!!!

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017