6/21/12

I Snapped This Picture...

Of Lovebug the other day....


Those of you that have been reading for a long time probably already guessed this, but he is not wearing anything but that mask and that cape.

Only the bravest superheros go in the buff... hello? Imagine the dangers!

Anyway, the second I saw this picture in the camera I ran to Husband and said...

"Let's use this for invitations to his High School Graduation Party... and put it in the yearbook, too!"

And he was all, "Ok... this weekend?"

That's why I married him... because he doesn't listen when I talk.

Don't worry... it works out in my favor more often than not.

Anyway, back to the Nudey-Man up there... the poor thing has no idea how much ammunition he is giving me for his future.

He better figure it out soon... 2027 is right around the corner!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017