6/22/12

Belated Father's Day 2012

Better late than never....

I know for certain that our kids have my energy and over the top-ness bulging out of their genes...

I know that three excited, loud people can be a lot for anyone to handle...

We are so lucky that this guy just laughs off our shenanigans, and takes care of us all... everyday, all day.

Happy Belated Father's Day to my fantastic husband, to your fantastic husband, and to all the single Mom's out there who are pulling double duty!



2 comments :

  1. Amen! I can't believe my husband puts up with me. Happy belated Fathers day indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we spent the day at the beach too.

    my family.... loud and excited. well, my husband... mellow and quiet.

    im also thankful he puts up with me and the kids ;)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017