5/21/12

Obsessive Compulsive Spray Painting Disorder

Is that a thing?

Because if it is...

Then consider me needing a meeting because I have a spray painting problem.

That's the first step right?

Recognizing the problem??

Well, I recognize.

And I gotta admit... I am not ashamed.

Have you TRIED THIS STUFF??



It is AMAZING.

The best, best, best spray paint on the market.

It is like Pottery Barn in a bottle.

Take a look at some of the projects that I have tackled with this stuff in the past week....

 
 The picture of the planter in the bottom left (which I of course forgot to spray the inside of) is the truest to what the color actually looks like.

The rest looks kinda blackish in these pictures, but rest assured they are a metal-y, shimmery, bronze, Pottery Barn-esque look.

This stuff isn't cheap at 8 bucks a can, but for real.... it instantly makes things look more trendy, expensive, and new.

You gotta try it.

Oh yeh, PS... See that cool vintage-y key thing up there??

I scored it for .50 at a Tag Sale, and now it hangs on our front porch... it used to be flat black, now it's shimmery bronze!

I am off to spray paint more things... like the deck, the swing set, the car, the kids....

On second thought... maybe the fumes are starting to get to me.


3 comments :

  1. I have an obsession with keys, lucky score!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo...fancy. Too bad you're way up north- I would let you have at a bunch of things in my garage that could use a little bit of sprucing up. Am I allowed to spray paint if I wear a mask thing while pregs? I should probably google that and then do it myself, huh?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should totally do it! I'm telling you... pottery barn in a can!!

      Delete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017