4/7/12

Blog Chain Letter... (I'm It)

I've been tagged in these blog chain letters for like, a fafillion weeks now... and I am just always too lazy to do them.

But, it's the weekend... and I will do anything to avoid folding laundry... so I may as well join in the fun.

What does that mean for you?

Nothing really.

Except that you get to read a bunch of BS about me that you probably could care less about.

But chances are you are avoiding doing laundry too, so you'll read it anyway. Am I right?

Prepare to be dazzled by how awesome I really am (if there isn't sarcasm ooozing through your computer screen... get ready, cause it's about to blow your speakers).

one photo. eleven random facts. eleven answers and eleven questions. 
its like a chain letter, only the blog version 

rules {because there is always rules}:
1.  post these rules
2.  post a photo of yourself & eleven random facts about you
3.  answer the questions given to you in the tagger's post
4.  create eleven new questions and tag new people to answer them
5.  go to their blog and let them know they have been tagged


Eleven Facts About Me:
1. My real name is hard to pronounce, and totally stalk-able, so I go by, "Mama".
2. In real life I call Lovebug, "Boom." This started when he was a year old because he was always falling down.
3. I am obsessed with Q-tips and cleaning my ears; even though you're not supposed to stick them in your ears.
4. I once had a man arrested for pretending to be me on AIM. I'd do it again too.
5. I have always wanted 5 children; but I am pretty sure I will be cut off at 3.
6. I got my tongue pierced on Easter Sunday when I was 18. By a man wearing no shirt or shoes, in the bathroom of a Tiki shop in Fort Lauderdale. Oh to be young and dumb again.
7. I love new socks, and flip flops.
8. I hate the taste of alcohol.
9. I heart vacuum lines, Pine-Sol, and bleach.
10. I wish I wore more accessories; but I think bracelets make my arms look fat, and necklaces make my boobs look big. First world problems.
11. I can find something beautiful or admirable about nearly every person that crosses my path.

Eleven Answers:

1. guiltiest tv pleasure?
Reality TV... the trashier the better.

2. what is the strangest word/term anyone has used to land on your blog?
"Can I Febreze my vagina?" and most recently, "Mom Butt," (I can only imagine the context).

3. one word to describe the teenage you?
Careless.

4. while were talking about the teenage you, who was your celeb crush back then?
I don't think I had one.

5. what would you rather have... a chef? maid? or babysitter?
A MAID! All day! I would be the best boss ever, just in case anyone is interested in working FO' FREE!

6. do you have a bucket list? if so, whats one thing on it?
I don't... I'm too much a worry wart... I would write it down, and immediately stress about not being able to complete it.

7. a genie has granted you two extra hours each day. what will you do?
SLEEP! And spend time with my Husband... folding laundry (womp, womp).

8. that genie sticks around... one wish. what is it?
That I would always be as blessed as I am today. That's the truth.

9. are you a talk on the phone or text message type of gal?
Text! Who has time to chat??

10. ten years from now... where are you?
Hopefully in a new town, in a bigger home that is semi-clean and organized; and full, full, full of kids. I want to be the house that people go to for prom pictures, pasta parties, and play dates.

Eleven New Questions for Laura, Jen, Lindsay, Renee, Ashlea, Annie, Jessi, Dani

1- If you could live anywhere where would it be?
2- You can only wear one kind of shoes for the rest of your life... what kind would it be?
3- Something you do daily, that you'd rather not do?
4- What sites do you visit daily on line?
5- Where is the "dumping zone," in your house?
6- Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
7-  Do you hope to make your blog a business?
8-  What are you afraid of?
9- How do you feel about toilet seat covers?
10- What do you do to stay fit?
11- Would you get plastic surgery? Where?

5 comments :

  1. Well thanks for the tag, but I've already done this one! But since I think answering the 11 questions is fun, I thought I'd answer them in your comments :)

    1- If you could live anywhere where would it be?
    Toronto, Ontario.

    2- You can only wear one kind of shoes for the rest of your life... what kind would it be?
    My gladiator sandals. Soooo comfy, and they're actually cute!

    3- Something you do daily, that you'd rather not do?
    DISHES. Blah!

    4- What sites do you visit daily on line?
    Facebook, Twitter, Blogger.

    5- Where is the "dumping zone," in your house?
    What the heck is a "dumping zone?"

    6- Favorite thing to make in the kitchen?
    Tacos, nachos, fajitas, you get the picture hehe!

    7- Do you hope to make your blog a business?
    I considered it for a while but I don't really get enough traffic and for me it would kind of take the fun out of blogging. I like being relaxed and knowing that writing is more for ME emotionally than a paycheque.

    8- What are you afraid of?
    My kids getting hurt. I'm really scared about when school starts, bullying terrifies me.

    9- How do you feel about toilet seat covers?
    Nah, just another thing that I'd need to keep clean!

    10- What do you do to stay fit?
    I have an elliptical :)

    11- Would you get plastic surgery? Where?
    I'd get lipo suction on my whole body? Haha!

    Thanks for tagging me!

    P.S. That picture of you and your kids on the slide is seriously beautiful. Also, your one wish to always be as blessed as you are today was really touching. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these kind of post! love getting to know other bloggers!!
    and i LOVE LOVE LOVE new socks!! if i could i would just wear a new pair everyday! LoL
    and yea i agree with the maid!! def would have that over anything!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! thanks girl, its my first one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will do this ASAP! :)

    I am laughing SO hard at "Can I Febreze my vagina?"

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017