3/1/12

We Did This

Lovebug and I made home-made edible play dough yesterday!!


 I use the term "edible," because it's made of 1 cup of flour,  1/2 cup of salt, and 1/2 cup of water.

So, depending on your diet, it's more or less "edible".


Being the Play Dough connoisseur that I am, I have to say I much prefer the texture of homemade to store bought... it is so much squishier!!

Plus, we got to mix and color it ourselves... obvi.


And let's not forget the do-it-yourself-ness kept this little guy calm, entertained, and happy for a full hour.


I love you homemade play dough... you complete me.

1 comment :

  1. Haha, that's fun! I like the Jon & Kate Plus 8 edible play dough. It uses peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk I believe...

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017