3/30/12

She Yells

Ladybug screams.

All. Day. Long.

Not like, "I am sad, pick me up."

More like, just yelling for the heck of yelling.



She does this from the second she opens her eyes, until the second she falls asleep.

Her day is one long scream... unless we are in public, then she is Stone Faced McCalm Pants.

Like Husband, she is a little more reserved in public (Lovebug and I will talk to just about anyone).

But while in the chaos that we call home, my tiny Girlfriend... she is not shy.

She's got pipes... and a Volume button that is stuck at, "Loud as a Mother".

I am kind of used to it.

Don't get me wrong, it gets old, but Lovebug has been loud for so long... that adding a screaming Ladybug to the mix doesn't really affect me.

Now Husband on the other hand... ooof.

Husband can not handle the non-stop scream fest.

He has zero, zero, zero patience for the screeching chubby baby.

You probably think I am exaggerating... and I expected that... so go ahead and feast your eyes on our pterodactyl, and then tell me I'm lying.


video
video


See. Told ya.

young and restless

3 comments :

  1. Lol! I just finished reading your birth stories (Best stories!!) and love that it ended with your mellow wee ladybug...then i end up back on this post!! It's fantastic!! You have Gorgeous wee kidlets!!

    (Following via Restless Bloghop)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping over from the blog hop! Love your layout!

    ~Samantha

    www.thepeanutsgang.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stumbled onto your blog via the blog hop and just wanted to show you some blog luv! def enjoyed this post!! new follower :)

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017