3/9/12

Oh Friday... I Love You.

It is not even 10 am on the East Coast and I have already heard from four readers about random shit that they're kids have done or eaten under their own watchful eye.

I have learned that the best way to support another mother, is to let her know that she is not the only one that sometimes sucks at it.

I am touched by the kindness and good vibes you are sending my way, and am preparing myself for many more tattoos to be swallowed over the years to come (figuratively speaking... I hope).

What else has already happened today at Our Tiny Place?

I'm so glad you asked!

Both kids got to ride in the back for the first time: Ladybug in the Ergo and Lovebug in a shopping cart.


They each overflowed with giddy leg kicking fireworks, while I continued my silent battle with the Earth for spinning, and allowing my babies to grow older.

What else?

Oh yes... Husband gave me medical advice straight from the mouth of Howard Stern, and encouraged me to trust his judgement because, "He's Howard."

And Lovebug wore this Santa costume made for a small dog while running around nakey:


Before trading it in for a more suitable accessory: MY BRA, around his neck, like a necklace (sorry weirdos, no pictures of that one).

The sun is shining, there has yet to be a tattoo in Ladybug's poop, and the shenanigans are coming at me 100 miles an hour over here... just the way I like it.

2 comments :

  1. Why are children so fascinated by bras? Really though?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so stinkin' cute! And p.s. Nico has that hoodie, too!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017