3/18/12

Happy Sunday!

Tap, tap, tap... is this thing on?

Do people read blogs on Sunday??

I almost never post on the weekend, but at the off chance that you checked in to Our Tiny Place today:

Please go visit Letters To Mo, where my post about Febreze in the Vageen is featured as a guest post!

This is us giving you a virtual hug.. because you're cute, and we're happy you're here.

I know you have probably already read it, but read it again anyway....

Just in case you might be contemplating putting air freshener into your girly bits.

(Reminder: I'm pretty sure that it will burn like a mother effer!)

Thanks for the support!

2 comments :

  1. Hilarious! Found you through Letter to Mo and I am so glad I did:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohmyholycrap that was hysterical! Read the post, and seriously, what are people thinking when they are searching the webs? that was a good one to end on, I'm cracking up and off to bed!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017