2/29/12

Wordy Wednesday: What The?

How is this even freaking possible??

What you are looking at right here is a piece of confetti from my Bachelorette Party almost 5 years ago.



It is less than 1/2 inch long in real life.

This confetti is a friggin' survivor, that somehow followed us through 3 moves, and ended up stuck to Lovebug's foot this morning.

In 5 years I have lost money, gift cards, clothes, shoes, socks, bills, millions of phone chargers....

But this? This I can hold on to??

I have no recollection of saving this teeny tiny piece of confetti; yet here it is...

Mocking me because it is in fact, NOT any of the things I really wish had been stuck to my child's foot.

Stupid confetti... why couldn't you be 50 bucks?




*Linking up with other Wordless Wednesday bloggers here, here, and here!

3 comments :

  1. I'll have to remember that one about the $3500 smile....the price has gone up a bit and she's got even more work to be done but she's worth it, right? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up with me this week! This actually made me laugh out loud, which frightened the hubs and caused him to get killed by a zombie playing Call of Duty. Which made me laugh even harder. Good times!

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017