11/27/11

Quickie

I ordered this sweatshirt/fleece jobby from Gap.com.

Cute, right?


It came in, and the fit was just a little off.

There was extra fabric bagging in weird places, but they didn't have an XS at my store, so I was just going to wash it and hope it shrunk in the correct areas.

I was modeling this number for 3 of my girlfriends, and we were all pulling and tweaking the shirt, trying to see if it was worth the trouble of keeping, washing, and hating anyway.

Just then, Lovebug walks into the room, and in one sentence, makes the decision for me:


"Mommy! Wook at you!!! You wook wike Big Bird!!!"

Needless to say: I no longer own this shirt.

1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017