10/6/11

Crafty Box Lady

I didn't know what to title this post, so I just threw 3 words that I had floating in my mind together and came up with what you see above, "Crafty Box Lady".

It kinda has a weird ring to it... but what else do you call someone that makes this??



I know.

My friend Jen made this box tractor for her son's birthday party and it was a huge hit with the kids.

It even had a door that swung both ways.

You'd think the freaking kids had never opened a door before... they were all, "No me, I want to open the door..." all pushing, and sticky fingers everywhere.

Lovebug talked about this bidness for hours, nope, days. This cardboard goodness also kept 10 toddlers happy for a whole afternoon. Shh, do you hear that?? It is the angels, they are singing, "Hallll-le-lu-jah!"

Actually, that was me... I get excited when distraction comes in the form of F-R-E-E.

I need this tractor and all similar cardboard box construction equipment in my house/yard/life. Stat.

2 comments :

  1. how cute! responding to your comment on my blog YES i do amazing at maurices! they always have 40% 50% and 75% off racks of tons of cute clothes. They also have punch cards and always are sending tons of coupons. You should check it out the next time you see one :)

    ReplyDelete

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017