9/22/11

Octopus

Every time we leave the house lately Lovebug has been screaming, "Octopus!" and pointing out the window.

I had no clue what he was talking about and did the obligatory Mommy, "Yeh Bud, Octopus."

And then today, I saw it.

Do you see it?

Do you see the Octopus??








Sorry, that's as close as I get to someone else's octopus windsock.... but you get the idea.

He is the smartest kid alive.

The End.


UpdateHusband tells me he doesn't get it. He doesn't understand the whole "windsock, octopus," relationship. 

If the connection was lost on you too, I apologize. 
I still think my kid is a friggin' genius. 

Even if he did crawl under the table at a party last week and bite our friend's toe (sorry Brian).


No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017