9/23/11

More Yummies

Since I have already publicly proclaimed that I am kind of a sucky cook, I am not shy to further admit that when we want goodies, we ask our friend Lulu to make them for us.

Basically, the long and short of it is that all I do is waste ingredients.

My chocolate chip cookies always resemble communion, I don't know why they are so friggin' flat all the time... but they are.

I am more of a, "Make the batter and eat it," girl... not the whole, "see it to fruition" type.

Which is probably where my problem lies... if I'd just stop munching away on raw eggs, maybe my baking wouldn't be so shoddy??

Anyway, like all kids, Lovebug loves himself some good old fashioned sinful treats.

Lulu loves Lovebug, and loves to bake. Which is good, because she knows I am not exactly Betty Crocker.

When she stumbled upon these adorable Sesame Street inspired cupcakes, she didn't hestitate to whip them up for me Lovebug.



Aren't they the cutest??

She even made Cookie Monster's fur look furry... she kills me.

You'll have to take my word for it, but the frosting she homemade (I know) was amazing.

So, since I am always looking out for my readers (fist bump to my peeps, yo), I held her down and made her give me the recipe. Okay, I just asked her nicely, and she recited it from memory (I know).

Cream Cheese Frosting

Beat together:
2 sticks of butter
2 packages of cream cheese
1 teaspoon of vanilla
Slowly mix in
4 cups of confectioners sugar

Enjoy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017