9/27/11

Daily Heart Attack

While driving out of our neighborhood with the Bugs this morning:

Lovebug: "Mommy, where is Ladybug?"

I slam on the brakes, nearly launching myself through the windshield. I legit slammed on those puppies, a missing 6 week old is nothing to tap the brakes about.

Shit.

Did I leave a kid somewhere??

I turn around, tasting throw up in my mouth, hearing sirens in the distance.

They're coming for me.. to take me to jail.. for leaving my kid somewhere... but where, oh God where the Hell did I leave my kid.

All of this is going on in my head as I am turning, throwing, launching my body into the back seat (I am a fast thinker).

And there she was.

Sitting in her car seat, sleeping with her arms in the air, like, "What up, yo?"




I turned my head to look at Lovebug... who was smirking at me, like... "Gotcha!"

He even giggled hysterically, and pointed for good measure.

I gave myself props for not killing him, and for instead laughing that my two year old son is officially a wise guy. Yay!

Here's hoping I never really leave a kid anywhere... not on purpose anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017