5/23/11

Poppin' The Question...

My Husband proposed to me like this.








I know. He is good.

This was the first time I had seen him in 6 months and 8 days.

As I waited anxiously on the Pier, his friends watched for their signal.

When Husband and I reunited, they held up their sign.

Husband whispered in my ear to look up, and then he dropped to one knee.

That's all I remember.

He hand colored each and every letter all by himself.

There are funny, perfectly straight lines done in magic marker inside each and every bubble letter, that he also drew himself. It took him 2 days to complete.

I love that.

He likes that I remember how wonderful and romantic he was that day... because he says that he will never be that romantic ever again as long as he lives.

He insists that men have a romantic quota, and he made his that day.

Typical guy.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017