4/28/11

Don't Call Me

Seriously, don't. If you have my number, lose it. Don't text me either.

Why??

Because Husband bought me a new fancy, schmancy cell phone for my birthday and I have no freaking idea how to use it.

I don't even know how to unlock it, let alone make a phone call.

And texting? Forget it. It took me 10 minutes to figure out how to text someone, and when I did, I was bummed because I don't know how to make an exclamation point... and ya'll know how I like to get my excitement on.

What was wrong with my old phone anyway?

It worked, and had character. As in, a different color back than front... kinda like those cars you see that have been put back together with junk yard pieces. I had a junk yard car phone, but it worked fine, and I had no problem making an exclamation point.

So if you need me in the near future... send a smoke signal, a telegram, or a pigeon. Better yet... call Husband and tell him to give me my Zack Morris phone back.

1 comment :

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017