2/24/11

Sponge-Bug

It's no secret that Lovebug is a sponge these days, and every day I am reminded that I should watch my freaking mouth.

Like yesterday, when we hit up the Pediatrician AH-GAIN. Husband was playing with Lovebug while I struggled with an ages 7+ maze waiting while the Doctor to took his sweet ass time again. Lovebug peeked over my shoulder in time to hear me quietly mumble, "Damn it."

You would think the kid had been waiting his whole life to hear those words the way he started saying it and yelling it at the top of his lungs. "Damn it, damn it, damn it, damn it!"

"Damn it, Dada, Damn it!"

What perfect timing for Senor Slow Doc to make his appearance.

Judging Pediatrician: 1
Bad Mouth Mommy: 0

No comments :

Post a Comment

Say something nice, go:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright Our Tiny Place 2017